Elon Musk said he intends to submit a litigation against the former former. Jamaal Bowman for his call a “Nazi” and “thief” this week at CNN.
“I’ve had enough. The lawsuit at the entrance,” Musk, 53, wrote on X late Friday, near a clip of Bowman’s caustic remarks.
In his Thursday Rant Bowman, 48, who was overthrown in an elementary elementary by a pro-Israel-Ta Democrat that the Head of the Government Efficiency Department “does not have the necessary skills to direct the Cost Cost of the Trump administration.
“How do we know? Because they rested tens of thousands of people, it was challenged in court. The court said people have to return, and now people are returning,” Bowman claimed during a Thursday evening segment in CNN.

“He is incapable. He is a thief. He’s a Nazi. And people don’t trust him.”
The leftists accused the billionaire of making a “Nazi greeting” as he addressed a crowd on Trump’s inauguration day in January. Groups such as anti-pilgrimage bond have determined that it was merely a “difficult gesture”, and Musk denied deliberately to make a Nazi greeting.
Musk has not clarified any details of the planned lawsuit. However, he seems to be trying to pursue a matter of defamation against Bowman. The cases of defamation have a high legal bar on public figures because they are required to prove that “current malice” motivated a false statement against them.
A conservative noise had asked Musk to file a lawsuit against Bowman, such as Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah).
The remarks of the former Bronx Republic and Westchester County came during a exchange with Joe Borelli, the former high-republican at the New York City Council, who suggested that the Democrats were producing many of the protests that have made GOP voices with ingredients in recent weeks.
“This is not true. And it shows, again, the American people do not trust Elon Musk. And Elon Musk is incapable of his position,” Bowman, who runs super pac built to win, objected.
Next to the end of the segment, CNN Abby Phillips host tried to withdraw the distance from Bowman’s ardent attack against Musk.
“Former Congressman Bowman, I just have to say, just a second, I just have to say, your opinion on Elon Musk is your opinion on Elon Musk,” she said.
Elon’s mother Maye Musk, publicly encouraged that of sue the media that suggested that he made a Nazi greeting during the celebrations of the inauguration day.

Back in January, Boss Spacex and Tesla also withdrawn publicly to sue Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) on his charge of making a Sieg Heil.
It is unclear if Musk still aims to sue Walz.
The post arrived both Bowman and CNN for comment.
Bowman served in the House of Representatives from 2021 to January 2025. He was dropped in elementary by Rep. George Latimer (D-NN), who campaigned aggressively against the ex-rep criticism of Israel and Antics Lefty.
The former Congressman made national titles in 2023 when he hurriedly withdrew a fire alarm in a home office building during a tense war of government closure. At that time there was no fire and the alarm was clearly marked when the former school principal withdrew it.
Later, Bowman pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor of the false alarm, paid a $ 1,000 fine and wrote a letter to the police. The GOP -led house also censors it for movement.
Bowman was one of the two repetitions of the “team” to lose an elementary year last year along with the former rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.)
#Elon #Musk #threatens #sue #Democrat #Jamaal #Bowman #calls #Nazi #thief #appearing
Image Source : nypost.com